Trading Online Voucher
The Trading Online Voucher is a superb opportunity to help get your business up online, or if already online then it will help to grow and strengthen your business!
The TOV scheme is a phenomenal incentive that has been designed to boost small Irish business, helping to increase sales, reach new markets and makes the expense of going online a lot more cost effective and easier for you.
Successful applicants will receive €2,500 or 50% of their expected expenditure, whichever is more convenient to them!
To be eligible, you must have:
- Limited or no e-commerce presence
- 10 or less employees
- Turnover less than €2m
- Applicant business must be trading for at least 6 Months
- Business must be located in the area covered by the LEO to whom they make their application i.e. LEOs cannot accept applications from businesses located outside their jurisdiction.
If you want to know if you’re eligible to apply, contact your local LEO office or head to their website to learn more, it’s that straight forward!
How do you apply?
- Search your Local Enterprise Office Online and double check the criteria as every LEO is different.
- You must attend a half day information seminar on how to use and get the best value for money out of the voucher.
- You must then complete and submit the TOV Application Form which can be found at www.localenterprise.ie/Discover-Business-Supports/Trading-Online-Voucher-Scheme.
Very interesting scheme, will definitely look into this! Thanks for sharing!
Hey Alan, thanks a million for reading my blog post! I’m so glad you picked up some ideas from it, it’s such a great incentive and if you’ve any questions or if I can help in any way, let me know!